Round & Workout Timer+
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Removed unused View Network permission.
- Changed the look of the main screen.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
- Swipe between the profiles
- Added - Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
Fixed Inner Round Alerts issue
Added an option to set a different time for each of the first 12 rounds.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes
- Added reset & Exit buttons
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options are now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users.
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- fixed - close the app issue, when going back from settings
- will now save automatically when you touch back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added a vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option - if set, the app will continuously alert within each round to indicate a change in drill.
- Added an ability to rotate landscape for a larger clock.
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Tags: round timer, round a workout, round workout, drill timer, round and workout, round & workout, round and workout timer, round & workout timer.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher. The new OS changes would show by default if the app is running in the background.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.