The SA Fish Regs app is a searchable guide to federal fishing regulations and saltwater fish identification in the South Atlantic region of the U.S. to include North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and the East coast of Florida.
- Fish identification information – illustrations, fish description including distribution, size, etc.
- Federal recreational regulations – bag limits, size limits, specific regulation requirements.
- Federal commercial regulations –size limits, trip limits, quota/closed season information, and specific regulation requirements.
- Measuring guidelines
- Managed areas – Deepwater MPAs, Oculina Bank information, Deepwater Coral HAPCs, Special Management Zones, National Marine Sanctuaries in the region.
- Links to important fishery management contacts and state fishery regulations
Know before you Go! Each time you go fishing, upload updates to your SA Fish Regs App before leaving the dock and have access to a summary of the latest regulations and fish identification information available at your fingertips.
Beautiful illustrations by renowned illustrator Duane Raver, Jr. will help to identify your catch – and the easy to use regulations summary will let you know if it’s a “keeper”!
Tags: regulations for spear fishing is sa , sa fishing regulations