1. Snowfall totals from the last 12 hours and last 24 hours. Year-to-date snowfall and base depth totals. Current number of open lifts and trails.
2. Live weather feeds for Snowbird including multi-day forecasts, Live Doppler Radar, and curent Wasatch Mountains avalanche forecast info.
3. Live Twitter feed straight from the mountain.
4. Feeds to on-mountain web cameras, showing current views from the mountain.
5. Realtime Little Cottonwood Canyon road open/closed status.
6. Pinch and zoom trail maps of the main mountain and Mineral Basin area.
7. Slideshow of Snowbird’s Community photostream. Use your device’s camera to take your own photos and upload from your device’s Gallery and contribute your images to the stream.
8. A Ski Days Counter that allows you to keep track of your season-long days on the mountain.
9. Quick links to dial-up a whole bunch of handy phone numbers when you are at the mountain.
- [FIX] newly updated the phone number for the Snowbird Mountain School