100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
This is the Lite version with NO ads, but limitations in the usage.
PRO and EVENT version are also available in Google Play!
The "LapTimer" function is your single-athlete stopwatch. Record all your laps and stay informed about each lap performance. This stopwatch can be controlled in all situations--even while you're moving--because it offers optional tactile feedback and additional control through the volume buttons. At the end of the action, you can check all your lap times, send the complete time history to your friends, or save it to your device's SD card. Your time history is saved in a file format that can be even opened and edited in Excel.
"MultiTimer" is the stopwatch you'll use for a larger race or event. It supports simultaneous recording of up to 3 participants (PRO up to 12, EVENT up to 100), and it's easy to set up. Before you start, enter the number and name of each participant (by typing, accessing them in your device's contact list or importing from a csv-list). You can time each athlete individually, the entire event at once, or by an interval phase. As the event is in progress, check the intermediate standings with the "hotlist" function. As with the LapTimer, you can document the event by exporting the intermediate and final results to your SD card.
- 3 independent stopwatches
- recording of laps & elapsed times
- shows delta to best lap time
- Tactile feedback
- Control stopwatches by volume buttons
- Different layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- Simultaneous recording of interim and final results
of up to 3 (Pro: 12, Event: 100) participants
- Organization of participants
- Naming option for participants
- Direct text input
- Import event name, name and start number
from a csv-file
- Select a contact.
-> Shows name and image
- Save configuration
- Events can be classified wit three labels
- Results saving to CSV file
- event (name, label),
- name of participant
- Start Options
- Manual start of each participant
- Simultaneous launch of all participants
- Automatic purging start of all participants
- Optional countdown before total / interval Start
- Simultaneous recording of
- interim and
- final results
- Hotlist shows the ranking
- offers two stopwatches
Sharing result options
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, twitter etc
-Saving results in internal database (up to 1000 results)
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup timing format:
Set your numbers of digits or add day information
- Choice specific timermode as startscreen
Tags: sportstimer, sportstimer lite, sporttimer, sport timer lite, sports timer lite pro, sports timer lite, multi lap timer, sports timer, schwimmtrainer stoppuhr startabstand, sportstimer.
- Support of 3 different themes (dark, light, light with dark action bar)
- Changed: New edit mode in action bar to add/removers timers or change timer order
- Changed: Pause action is dropped. In stop mode timer can now be restarted and last lap will be deleted
- New: Chart view for lap times.
- Live mode: Chart view has a live update during run mode
- Color indicators: Fastest and slowest lap will color coded