SurfSpotting is a complete surfing atlas in the palm of your hand. From off-shore bombies, remote reef breaks, gnarly ledges, sandy river mouths and long point breaks, your sure to find that perfect wave.
With this guide we guarantee that you’ll get pumped for your next surfing adventure. Whether it’s a weekend away or a month long road trip, you can be sure to find new spots wherever you are.
With +3,000 spots worldwide, SurfSpotting has it covered……..oh, and if its not there, you can even add your own. Browse the world’s best waves by global regions, name or simply search for a spot using the current wind and swell directions.
• +3000 pre-set spots worldwide
• Regions - Africa, Asia/Indonesia, Australia, Central America/Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Indian Ocean, North
America/Canada, Pacific Ocean and South America
• Displays nearby spots within a 20km (12 mile) radius from your current location instantly
• Each GPS location has been carefully positioned to ensure its accuracy
• Detailed descriptions for each spot
• Icons used in map views for quicker browsing
• Summary for optimum wave direction, tide, wind and swell direction and what’s below the surface
• Browse global regions
• Search for spots by name
• Search for spots using the current wind and swell conditions
• Add your own spots for future reference
• Standard and Satellite maps are available for displaying spots.
We’d love to hear from you! Tell us what you think of the app, suggest new features or spots – email@example.com