by: Fitivity • 303
This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the Fitness PRO membership.
Work against your own body weight with Fitivity’s Suspension Workout program. Training with cables and rope weight to generate resistance builds up strength in your core and creates joint and muscular stability. While suspension workouts are not standard for beginners, bodyweight exercises can be for anyone looking to gain an edge. Our workouts keep it simple with multiple levels of suspension training designed by professional athletic trainers who understand how the human body functions. There are great benefits that come with suspension workouts to take advantage of all the body weight that can be used as resistance!
Benefits of this App
Prevent injuries – This type of training challenges more planes of motion - which is more realistic to real life function movements, as opposed to regular weight and bodyweight training. You will develop a strong and stable core and lesson the chance of injury.
Core - Challenged in every exercise – the core is more than your abs but includes pelvis, abs, back and chest muscles. This will improve your body stability, balance and flexibility. Very beneficial for sports and everyday tasks.
Save Time - Less time spent going from one training station to another
Reduces Body Weight and Gravitation – Adapt the system to your customized fitness level by readjusting your body closer to or further from the anchor point.
Creative exercise – You will get introduced to some of the most fun and creative exercises in this app!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided with any exercise that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternative exercises that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let Fitivity be your personal workout trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop muscle and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.
Tags: best suspension trainer , best suspension trainer apps , suspension training apps