Team Shift Tracker Lite
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mark Logan
Coaches - do you have parents on your team continually complaining about playing time?
Team Shift Tracker is for you!
Use Team Shift Tracker to keep track of playing time for every player on a team. It produces reports per player, per game or for the team as a whole. You'll be able to see at a glance the playing time for the whole team.
Add seasons, teams and players and configure the number and length of periods for your particular sport.
When you run a game simply hit the START button to start the timer. Hit the button next to a player when they are playing, hit it again when they are off.
Don't worry if you make a mistake, you can get a list of every shift for a player and edit them if necessary.
When the game is over, go into the reports. You'll be able to see graphs of the playing time for a single player or the whole team. Reports are emailed as a PDF and as CSV so you can import to Excel.
I've provide reports for:
- Single player
- Per Game
- Whole Season
- By Opponent
- By Location (Home/Away games)
- By Game Type (Regular, Exhibition, Tournament, Playoffs)
Need another report? Email me and I'll do my best to add it.
The LITE version is fully functional, except that you are limited to two games. You can upgrade to the full version and migrate your database so you won't lose any information.
Tags: teamshift geme, shift lite, shift lite для.
- Fix display of a shift's 'End Seconds' when editing shift details
- Fixed sorting of Game Date so that October now actually comes after September
- Changed Game report to email PNG version too
- Change Start/Stop button text to RED when timer is running
- Fix crashes when deleting Seasons, Teams and Games
1.0 Initial Android Release