the New England hiking app is a mobile application to track your ascents, dates, logs and trail conditions of peaks within popular New England (Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine) hiking/climbing lists.
- AMC New England 4,000-footers
- AMC New England Hundred Highest
- AMC New Hampshire 4,000-footers
- Maine 3,500-foot peaks
- New Hampshire 52 with a View
- New Hampshire Fire Towers
- Trailwright New Hampshire 4000 footers
- Northeast 115 Club 4000-footers (Includes New York peaks)
- Vermont State County High Points
- New Hampshire State County High Points
- Maine State County High Points
Powered by "the peak bagging app", you can now bag peaks on these lists, track ascent dates for multiple climbs, logs and notes for each ascent and even create reports for Trail and Peak conditions to share with other users of the app!
Also, at any time you can upgrade to "the peak bagging app" which has access to over 10,000 peaks and 200 climbing lists!
About "the peak bagging app"
the peak bagging app project is an initiative conceived by some outdoor enthusiasts / computer nerds who longed for a better way to track and plan their peak bagging, climbing and mountaineering adventures.
Tags: new hampshire hiking
from 4 reviews