TidePlan™ NZ Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
TidePlan™ NZ Free is an ocean tide information application for the Android™ mobile device platform. The tide information provided is currently limited to New Zealand ports only. All tide data is stored locally within the application, so no data connection is required to use this application (handy when you're offshore).
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 212 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 212 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
Tags: sungraph, tideplan12, tideplan 12, uzpu, nz tide wegit, yachting weather app new zealand, secondary port tide information, free tide, tideplan 10, metservice.
TidePlan™ Pro: (experimental) Pebble Smartwatch watchface. See 'Help' for more information, including download link.