Topo Maps US/Canada/New Zealan
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Demo video at: http://www.toposports.com/main/allvideos
WIFI / 3G recommended. Each quad is 5MB to 10 MB in download size.
- Download topo maps of any quad in USA/Canada/New Zealand for offline usage.
- Download 1:24K scale maps for US. For Canada & New Zealand the maps have 1:50K scale.
- Maps projected for WGS84 datum and are GPS accurate for all mobile devices.
- Search for maps by feature name.
- Search for nearby Quads
- Popular quads are also provided as featured quads for your convenience.
- Seamless mosaicing of quads
- Distance/Bearing tool
- Create custom way points either using your current location or via manual selection.
- Geographic names layer for each quad
- Search POIs/Way points offline.
- Search for created way points/POIs by name.
- Pan/zoom/locate yourself
- Record GPS tracks
- Supports both built in GPS and BlueTooth
- View tracks overlay
- Bird's eye overview for your tracks.
- Live track animation
- Track analytics/stats
- Distance covered
- Avg speed
- Max speed
- Time taken
- Pace (time taken to cover a mile/km)
- Calories burned
- Vertical ascent/descent
- Export tracks in GPX format to SDCard.
- Viewable on Google earth.
- Import routes and waypoints from file/web.
- GPX and KML files can be imported.
- Files local on device and from any website can be imported.
- Auto Follow mode
- The app continuously updates your location on the map in auto follow mode.
- The map automatically rotates so that it is always facing course up.
*NOTE*: Please note that Topo maps do not include depth charts/marine charts/nautical charts. If you are looking for that, please visit http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/
Tags: free drg maps new zealand, trimble outdoor navigator pro auto rotate map, us and canada maps, gps offline linz new zealand, us topographic maps.
- Route creation
- Route Editing support (Edit GPX/KML file) (All enhancments requested are supported)
- Import Manager
- Auto Follow mode support.
- Featured quads for Yosemite, Yellowstone, Death Valley, John Muir, Grand Caynon, Banff,Waterton,Revelstoke