Get involved in the build up to the FC Bayern München versus Chelsea FC UEFA Champions League final by taking part in the UEFA Champions Festival from 16 – 19 May at Munich’s Olympiapark.
The UEFA Champions Festival is a celebration of the history of the UEFA Champions League and this app is your way of experiencing the excitement of the festival whether you are there or not.
* The UEFA Champions Festival feed is a timeline of all activities over the four days of the festival, from a legends match to skills clinics hosted by past tournament winners to concerts and football tournaments and enables everyone to get involved, sharing and interacting through the social feed
* If you are at the festival you can navigate the UEFA Champions Festival locations and view a full schedule of events.
* Use the social check in feature and post comments and photos onto social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Foursquare)
* Book to have your photo taken with the UEFA Champions League Trophy
* Check in to sponsored activities and football skill stations across the Champions Festival and win UEFA prizes – including match tickets!
Tags: uefa champions festival , uefa festival 2012 , uefa champions league
from 45 reviews