USDF Introductory Dressage Tests & Freestyle Requirements - current for the 2015 competition year.
Requires the Adobe AIR runtime.
Suitable for USDF and Canadian Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USDF dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to:
• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria
• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test (BOTH arena sizes are included for Tests A, B & C)
• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing
• Reference the official USDF dressage test sheet
• Review the USDF Pyramid of Training
• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the USDF news feed
• Links to download the Dressage Test PDFs allow you to reference the official scoring sheet.
Introductory Level Test A
Introductory Level Test B
Introductory Level Test C
Freestyle Training Level - PDF
Freestyle 1st Level - PDF
Freestyle 2nd Level - PDF
Freestyle 3rd Level - PDF
Freestyle 4th Level - PDF
Quadrille Basic Level - PDF
Quadrille Training Level - PDF
Quadrille 1st Level - PDF
Quadrille 2nd Level - PDF
Quadrille 3rd Level - PDF
Quadrille Freestyle - PDF
Pas De Deux - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Show Scoresheet Instructions - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Group Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Group Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Materiale Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Championship Class Scoresheet - PDF
Amateur/Junior/Young Rider Handler Scoresheet - PDF
To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Android Market.
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USDF Test Sheets which take precedence.