USEF EquiTests 2 - Eventing
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Suitable for USEF Eventing riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USEF Eventing dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to:
• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria
• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test
• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing
• Reference the official USEF eventing dressage test sheet
• Understand the rules for Eventing dressage events as downloadable PDFs of related rule books are provided for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection
• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the Eventing news feed
USEF Eventing Tests:
• Beginner Novice A
• Beginner Novice B
• Novice Test A
• Novice Test B
• Training Test A
• Training Test B
• Training 3 Day Test
• Preliminary Test A
• Preliminary Test B
• Preliminary Test C
• Preliminary 3 Day Test
• Intermediate Test A
• Intermediate Test B
• Advanced Test A
• Advanced Test B
To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Android Marketplace.
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USEF Test Sheets which take precedence.
Content Copyright © 2013 - United States Equestrian Federation (USEF). All rights reserved.
Design and Technology - Copyright © 2013 Numen Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
Recently changed in this version:
- Updated profile for supported devices
- Updated link to the 2013 USEF Eventing Rulebook
- Latest PDFs of the test sheets are downloaded directly from the USEF