100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : RunningAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Tags: workout timer, free workout timer devices, free boxing timer, free workout timer, work out timer, workout timer apps, run workout, baixar app round timer, ultratimer apk, exercise timer.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher. The new OS changes would show it by default if the app is running in the background.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.