Yahoo Fantasy Sports
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- News, message boards, analysis and scores
- 4 different sports
- Signing up is mandatory
- It should include more sports
+ By Yahoo
Download Yahoo Fantasy Sports
An all-in-one management game
If you are a sports fan with some management vocation, here's a fantastic app for you to check out.
Yahoo's Fantasy Football & more (more stands for Baseball, Basketball and Hockey) allows you to manage your roster, pick up players and make trades. You can become a real manager with real player and teams in a fictional environment. Set your line-up based on breaking news, scores and analysis from Rotoworld and Yahoo experts. You get the info, you make the decisions.
You need a Yahoo! account to join Fantasy Leagues. But don't worries if you don't have one, you can easily sign up right from the app. Once done, you can start building your team. You should check message boards and keep in-the-loop with teams and players performance in order to take the right decisions.
A well-crafted, challenging a community-backed management game.
Easily switch between sports and focus on what really matters – drafts, news, stats and winning it all.
· Be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news
· Get an edge on the competition with Rotoworld and Yahoo Fantasy experts
· Participate in mock drafts
· Use message boards to talk smack with other managers
· Manage your roster, pick up players or make trades
· Set your tourney pick'em brackets for college b-ball’s favorite time of year
· Check matchups regularly to scope out competing teams
· Switch between sports and manage your teams all year round
· Check league performance to see who’s crushing it each week
Not just a fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy was voted “The Best Fantasy Mobile App” by the FSTA.
What people are saying
“The app does a good job at presenting a simplified version of the desktop interface. Couldn’t ask for more.” - BB
Tell us what you think
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experiences and we’d love your feedback. Really.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207810
Here’s what’s new in 6.1.3:
• Hoops, there it is! Create your Tourney Pick'em pool and start inviting friends to play now.
•Create pools, fill out your brackets, and track all your picks.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.fantasyfootball.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.permissions.YAHOO_INTER_APP
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo Fantasy Football & More to Yahoo Fantasy Sports on 04/17/15.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo Fantasy Sports to Yahoo Fantasy Football & More on 06/08/14.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo Fantasy Sports Football to Yahoo Fantasy Sports on 01/19/14.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo! Fantasy Sports Football to Yahoo Fantasy Sports Football on 10/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.0 released on 07/26/13.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo! Fantasy Football to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports Football on 07/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.4 released on 06/01/13.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo! Fantasy Football '12 to Yahoo! Fantasy Football on 06/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.3 released on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.2 released on 09/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.1 released on 08/31/12.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo! Fantasy Football '11 to Yahoo! Fantasy Football '12 on 07/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.0 released on 07/24/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 12/11/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.0 released on 10/27/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.1 released on 10/04/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on 09/24/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.1 released on 09/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 09/08/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 08/12/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 06/03/11.
- ChangesName changed from Yahoo! Fantasy Football '10 to Yahoo! Fantasy Football '11 on 06/03/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 10/02/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 09/17/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. >250000 downloads level reached on 09/15/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 09/07/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/31/10.
Displaying 4 of 27 - show all
Log in then go to My team via the gmail id then add you yahoo email as a co-comish. The you can login via the android app via the yahoo id
I agree really stupid
Doesn't provide nearly as much information as the full Internet page and navigation system is poor
I'm not a fan of the black UI (perhaps in a future version they can add the option of toggling to white background like the android email app) but this app is very functional, in some ways better than ESPN's. Wish the previous game log was by game and not last week/month, but that's nit picking. Filtering the waiver wire by watch list is nice. Thanks for helping me find the add/ drop transaction a
Newest update will not allow me to view my daily team stats.edit: things are working better now, thank you!
Force closes still. After attempted login. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared data. Still force closes.
Best Tasting Fantasy App On The Market. Use It In All Of My Fantasy Dishes.