2G,3G,4G Data Traffic Counter
by: Michal S. • 146
2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network Monitor & Data Traffic Counter (Premium features include)
2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network Monitor & Data Traffic Counter with graphs and statistics
• widget shortcut - toggle network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• witget switch - enable/disable mobile data
• witget switch - enable/disable sync
• witget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi
• witget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click! no root required! please read text below marked with *
• shows current network status (2G/3G/4G/CDMA or EDGE/UMTS/LTE/etc.) in many ways (color icons, text, etc.)
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications (day,week) – shows, which application use your data most
• network monitor / data traffic counter for mobile data (day,week)
• network monitor / data traffic counter for Wi-Fi (day,week)
• graphs (bar/pie) and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi (basic TOTAL view)
• graphs (bar/pie) and statistics for network usage (2G,3G,4G,CDMA/GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,HSDPA,etc.)
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications (day, week, last month, month, year)
• network monitor / data traffic counter for mobile data (day, week, last month, month, year)
• network monitor / data traffic counter for Wi-Fi (day, week, last month, month, year)
• graphs (bar/pie) and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi (advanced view)
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it, like PowerTutor (free). Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
If you have suggestion, comment, bug report or language correction, please use first "Feedback" in Menu – Preferences. It is very hard to help you, if you only criticize application without additional information on the Google Play.
I can speak only in English & Czech. Translation are usually done by Google Translator or by some user. But I never really know how good is translation in the end. So please if you find anything wrong with translation, let me know. I am trying to use some tools for localization, but it is not really working.
★License renewal require
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
Then you only need to turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers.
★*Witget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
Tags: 2g3g4gdataapp , 2g3g4g apps , 4g流量 , 2g 3g 4g network monitor , 亞太2g監控流量工具 , wie bildschirm 2g zoomen , net monitor for 2g , does widgets us mb on 3g , network monitor 2g,3g