4all-scribe : handwriting
by: andsoft4all • 5
Use your smartphone or tablet as pen and paper. Draw any glyph.
Take notes or draw something over a photo really quickly.
Use your own handwriting all the time.
Send, publish, share your handwritten note.
Use your handwriting in a widget.
Use your handwriting skills all the time.
Share a note with your friends.
Create web pages from your handwritten books. use the app to draw something over or from a photography.
Input screen has been carefully designed to help you save time while writing with your finger.
You can write or draw with your finger, as if it was a callygraphy pen, or a square brush.
Vector graphics are used to store what your finger is writing.
- Widgets to put handwritten notes on the home screen
- Editing a page, with undo, redo
- Viewing a page
- Add, Remove, Rename Books
- Export Book or single page to HTML and PNG/JPG
- Backup and restore from external storage zip files
- Help screens
- html viewer to see exports directly
- filemanager to browse/choose/delete files
- Ability to send a page as attachment (Google Plus, Email or any other app which can respond to SEND intent)
- External storage read/write access is the only permission needed
This version is able to handle alpha, and different sizes for pens, the use of a background image, and a new geometric mode that recognizes closed shapes. Created pictures are precise.
5 papers : small square, big square, letter, empty, music and any photo you want to use as a paper.
You are now able to take a picture, draw above, and choose to export your drawing (or writing) with or without the background.
You can choose to export your pictures in Jpeg format, or PNG format. You can select the Jpeg quality.
You may also choose to output pictures at 200dpi instead of the default 100 dpi.
You can choose to use a background or only a solid color for widgets.
android 4.x is needed if you want to use a stylus.
keywords: handwriting, note taking, post-it, note, drawing, manual writing, natural writing