NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
PERMISSIONS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR ADS! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT THE DONATE VERSION!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V188.8.131.52 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks 23r9i0), French(thanks tazman1963), German, Serbian (thanks magla111), Turkish(thanks android202)
Tags: a2sdgui , how to use a2sdgui , a2sd darktremor scripts v184.108.40.206 , a2sd script , a2sd gui , a2sdgui script
from 2.190 reviews