50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DeskAngel
(Galaxy S is only partly supported. It can work, but the screen might keep off after sleep. If you encounter this issue, Please reboot.)
Adjust screen brightness for *rooted* device from 2 ~ 255. Six predefined values can be customized by you. (Untick all settings in option activity to disable all the features.)
1. Can dim the screen to a very low level to save battery and your eyes.
2. Can lock the screen brightness so other application cannot changed it until you unlock it.
3. Can turn on/off the backlight of buttons.
4. Can lock the backlight of buttons and keep it always off or always on.
5. Can turn off the annoying blinking amber light while the battery is low.
***This is a full feature but Ad supported version. It needs several permissions to display the Ad.
Tags: adjbrightness, xoom adjbrightness, adjbrightness project, que es adjbrigthness, google adjbrightness, lower brightness on rooted, droid bionic backlight buttons, asjbrightness, adjbrightness does not keep brightness level, zte blade camera brightness setting.
1. bugs fixed
2. ads updated
1. fixed some errors in description.
2. can lock off the green light/blink.
removed the location permission.
1. add 'lock bright' button in main activity. It will lock the screen brightness until the screen is off.
1. Reorganized the settings activity.
2. Fixed the localization issues.
1. A small fix for Galaxy S.
1. can set screen timeout now.