(Galaxy S is only partly supported. It can work, but the screen might keep off after sleep. If you encounter this issue, Please reboot.)
Adjust screen brightness for *rooted* device from 2 ~ 255. Six predefined values can be customized by you. (Untick all settings in option activity to disable all the features.)
1. Can dim the screen to a very low level to save battery and your eyes.
2. Can lock the screen brightness so other application cannot changed it until you unlock it.
3. Can turn on/off the backlight of buttons.
4. Can lock the backlight of buttons and keep it always off or always on.
5. Can turn off the annoying blinking amber light while the battery is low.
***This is a full feature but Ad supported version. It needs several permissions to display the Ad.
Tags: adjbrightness , xoom adjbrightness , adjbrightness project , google adjbrightness , que es adjbrigthness , droid bionic backlight buttons , droid bionic brightness , backlight brightness droid bionic , adjbrightness only works on rooted device