Features (see screenshots):
- Control vanilla Minecraft servers (no mods required!)
- Manage multiple servers through the main screen.
- Check the status of your server on the go, including online playerlist.
- Resizable widgets. Take a quick look of what's happening in your server right from your home/lock screen. (for devices running Android 3.1 or higher)
- Kick and Ban and Unban players with a single tap.
- Give items, experience or change gamemode through a nice interface.
- Send messages to all players on the server.
- Teleport players to other players, or any location.
- Change world's time and weather.
- Toggle server's gamerules like mob's spawning or fire spreading easily.
- Fully featured RCON console. Execute custom commands on the server.
... and many other features!
We are continuously developing this app so expect this list to grow in a near-future.
Please remember we can't reply to comments on google play, if you have any issues setting up the server for the app please contact us via email!
Tags: como enviar mensajes a través de minecraft_server, minecraft rcon tool, control minecraft server with android, minecraft rcon get console text, how to set up a minecraft server on a android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Complete app redesign. Brand new icons and style bundled with this release.
- Server widgets!. Take a quick look of what's happening in your server without opening the app. (for devices running Android 3.1 or higher)
- Minor improvements.
- Various bug fixes
- Server gamerules, weather and difficulty now can be changed through the app.
- New fully-featured RCON console.
- Support for "Holo" theme on Android 3.0 and higher.
- Bug fixes