Advanced Download Manager
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Decent controls
- Accelerated downloads
- Organize by type
- Adding downloads is slow
+ By DimonVideo
Manages your downloads, and speeds them up using a variety of methods.
Advanced Download Manager lets you control your downloads - easily stop and start, and reorder. It lets you download up to three files at a time, and uses multi-threading to accelerate downloads. Adding downloads to it is painful however, and begs the question of whether it's worth it.
The app has decent controls for stopping and starting downloads, as well as changing their order. It uses multi-threading to accelerate downloads, and lets you download up to three files at a time. You can also view only specific download types (e.g. videos).
Adding downloads is rather slow and painful - you either have to use the apps very poor inbuilt browser, or share download links and then select ADM. This will then open a dialogue box, where you have to confirm. This is a rather inelegant solution in my opinion.
- downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- download files in background and resume after failure;
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- boost algorithms for increased speed of downloading;
- loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- download accelerator for social networking service;
- faster downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- support resuming of interrupted downloads;
- video downloader and music downloader;
- speed up downloading from file-sharing;
- support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- parallel download files in queue.
- interface customization and themes;
- select the folder for downloaded files;
- save different file types in different folders;
- automatic actions after complete download;
- create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- autostop downloads if the battery charge level is low;
- auto resume after errors and break of connection;
- import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- backup list of downloads and settings in file;
- planning start of downloading at right time;
- turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- profiles for each type of connection;
- automatic operation on schedule;
- support quick autoadd download.
- material design, left menu with quick options;
- information from downloader: speed, size, time;
- sorting downloads by type, order, size and name;
- context menu for easy management of downloads;
- open completed downloads through favorite apps;
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- fine-tuning for each download;
- widget on home screen.
- icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- completion notification by sound and vibration.
Fast ADM Browser:
- support of multiple tabs;
- list of history and bookmarks;
- easy sending file to downloader;
- download mp3 from popular archives;
- interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- easy downloader for all types of files;
- option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control of the list of downloads:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
Add file in Advanced Download Manager:
- press on link and from window "Complete action using" select ADM Editor;
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select ADM Editor;
- copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link.
Advanced Download Manager is the best android downloader for you!
The program shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules of Google.
ADM Browser supports pop-up blocker "Left menu - Tools - Pop-up tabs"
Added category "Left menu - Filtering" to filter downloads by status.
Added option "Left menu - Filtering - Single list" to disable sorting by "Queue and Finished"
Added quick option "Left menu - Downloading - Folder for files"
Added quick options "Left menu - Tools - Vibration and Sound"
ADM Browser supports the context menu for links by long tap.
If program does not start - search ADM Holo.
It is very good
I like it & u exam it
Add Exit button in notification
Need little improvement