Advanced Keyguard Manager
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
Tags: bluetooth guard, keyguard, bluetooth keyguard, permission key_guard, zoom bluetooth key guard, keyguard 22, bluetoot guard, keyguard bluetooth tag, bluetooth connected.
2.2.5-6: fix reported crashes
2.2.4: minor tweak to keyguard remover
2.2.3: Fix landscape crash on 7" tablets, fix Galaxy S3 not detecting connected wifi networks.
2.2.2: improve password reset detection, fix 4.3 crash bug
2.2.1: make keyguard-disabling more robust
2.2: add tablet layout
2.1: Allow configuring require-unlock on individual networks and devices
2.0: Completely redesigned and implemented