A complete set of tools to manage your device, Advanced Tools is: file manager, task manager, apk manager, system manager and now much more with new device-related tools (sensors, gps, flashlight).
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu by swiping from the left edge to the right.
Open the info/guide panel by swiping from the right edge to the left.
File Manager - for any of the item in the list tap the icon to select, tap the file name to open, tap the three dots on the right to open the context menu.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Tags: advanced tools pro apk , advanced tools apk , advanced tool , advanced tool pro apk , dirty ratio , advanced tools , max events per second , max events , apk file manager readonly permissions