AgroidPlus GPS Area Meter
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gaia Consulting
- measuring AREAS/PERIMETERS such as land or estate, fields or buildings
- measuring DISTANCES such as fences, paths or vineyards
- tracking MAPS
AgroidPlus Facts (not words!)
Using the MARKER FINE REPOSITIONING you can improve the accuracy.
Maps can be downloaded in advance in order to avoid any internet connection during a survey (App Google Maps, And.3+).
Using the TRACKING mode you can map and measure the area/perimeter by just walking around.
After your survey you can view/share all the GPS coordinates (KML/TXT).
Tablet ready app: it supports Landscape/Portrait mode and pages are automatically resized.
This app (ad-supported) has more features (+) than the basic edition.
+ Tracking (points collected according to specified rate and distance interval)
+ Reference (manual input/edit, default reference point)
- GPS (points collected from sat filtered according the specified accuracy)
- Menu to edit/move points
- Toolbar to access to key functions
- GPS coordinate system (WGS 1984, EPSG:4326)
- Distance, Perimeter, Area calculation (Gauss)
- App/Web Google map, OSM map
- Set / delete points on the POINT LIST VIEW
- Move measurement points on the MAP VIEWS
- Sharing of text/graphic data
- Exporting of data to Google Earth/ Maps (using the KML file)
- Exporting of graphic data to any picture gallery (using the PNG file)
- Data saving/loading
- Automatic check of GPS accuracy
- Satellite DashBoard
- PDF user guide
+ Position dispersion: GPS error analisys (DRMS)
+ Position dispersion: GPS average altitude (GPS ellipsoidal height - WGS 1984)
- Google/OSM Markers fine repositioning: improves accuracy
- Google/OSM Markers: selection from a list (useful when screen tap is critical)
>>Data collection hints
Agroid relies on GPS data. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Load the maps before any survey to avoid any internet connection in a map view
2) GPS Receiver accuracy: at least <12 m accuracy in order to achieve good results
3) Land surveying conditions: a clear view of the sky with no obstructions
4) Save your GPS data when you have completed the survey
5) Use the advanced features to improve accuracy (marker fine repositioning)
6) Once you have carried out your survey, you can also view/edit the data on your favorite desktop program (apps such as Google Earth and Google Maps can import KML data).
7) Read the included user guide for any detail
Much more functions are available in the Pro edition (no ads): Average GPS, view/share of Web mercator coordinates and UTM coordinates, function to link pictures to coords, function to show miniatures of survey pictures on the map
GPS area measure, GPS area measurement, GPS measure, GPS surface, GPS distance
Tags: agroid gps meter, agroidplus gps area meter, measure area meter gps.
- Fix on new OSM maps
- Compliant with new Google Play policy