AirDroid - Android on Computer
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Fast and simple login
- Good-looking interface
- Ease of use
- Great idea
- Seeing through camera lens is laggy
- File sharing speed
Access your mobile device wirelessly from your browser
You can now access your device data from your desktop web browser and perform some actions right from there... wirelessly! Just make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network, download AirDroid and follow the instructions. Automatically you'll be given access to a web dashboard which is, actually, your smartphone guts.
AirDroid works in any web browser, on any desktop platform (Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebook...). From its user-friendly web dashboard you can easily manage media files, contacts and apps stored in your mobile device. You can even send and read SMS, see through camera lens and push urls in either way. Seamlessly.
Seeing through camera lens may be laggy. File sharing speed should be enhanced.
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/ql0wIh):
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Help,feedback and news:
Official Site: http://goo.gl/ZjlgvJ
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
v2.1.0 Bug fixes & Improvements
1. Improved the loading speed of images in Photos.
2. Improved the loading speed of contacts.
3. Notification Mirror: fixed continuous pop ups when downloading apps.
4. Fixed a Notification Mirror bug that breaks “Google now” and “TalkBack”.
5. Fixed a payment issue that causes delay in activating Premium subscription.
6. New languages: Bulgarian (български) and Catalan (català).
7. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Nice app!! The IM messaging experience is owesome!
Very intuitive. Love the UI.
Can find your phone and make it ring even if it's on vibrate cool handy app
On LG G2 PRO great working. :)
When i try to download any file from android device to my pc..system get hang all time..worst app ever..
This is a nice app i love it
Does not transfer mp3 on lollipop