AirDroid - Android on Computer
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Fast and simple login
- Good-looking interface
- Ease of use
- Great idea
- Seeing through camera lens is laggy
- File sharing speed
Access your mobile device wirelessly from your browser
You can now access your device data from your desktop web browser and perform some actions right from there... wirelessly! Just make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network, download AirDroid and follow the instructions. Automatically you'll be given access to a web dashboard which is, actually, your smartphone guts.
AirDroid works in any web browser, on any desktop platform (Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebook...). From its user-friendly web dashboard you can easily manage media files, contacts and apps stored in your mobile device. You can even send and read SMS, see through camera lens and push urls in either way. Seamlessly.
Seeing through camera lens may be laggy. File sharing speed should be enhanced.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
1. Added a setting to customize the time to automatically hide notifications. (Computer clients)
2. Increased connection stability. Fixed some SMS sending and contacts loading issues.
3. Optimized Notification mirror service for better delivery rate.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Nice app!! The IM messaging experience is owesome!
Very intuitive. Love the UI.
Since the recent updates it doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I regularly have Unfortunately Airdroid has stopped messages & force closes. Tried on my partners device & does the same on hers!
Works best for when you are away from home and want to transfer files between a computer and your phone. Can even choose which folder on the internal/exsdcard the files can be uploaded to. Better than other programs (I'm looking at you Kies Air) and decent speeds.
Requires desktop application now
Nothing beats this
AirDroid 3 is even better than the older versions! A couple bugs to squash but it keeps improving!