AirDroid - Android on Computer
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Fast and simple login
- Good-looking interface
- Ease of use
- Great idea
- Seeing through camera lens is laggy
- File sharing speed
Access your mobile device wirelessly from your browser
You can now access your device data from your desktop web browser and perform some actions right from there... wirelessly! Just make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network, download AirDroid and follow the instructions. Automatically you'll be given access to a web dashboard which is, actually, your smartphone guts.
AirDroid works in any web browser, on any desktop platform (Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebook...). From its user-friendly web dashboard you can easily manage media files, contacts and apps stored in your mobile device. You can even send and read SMS, see through camera lens and push urls in either way. Seamlessly.
Seeing through camera lens may be laggy. File sharing speed should be enhanced.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Fixed the bug that may cause app crash.
1. Dismiss notifications in Android notification bar on computer. (Android 4.3+)
2. Block notifications from any app on computer.
3. Notification action support for Notification mirror. (Android 4.3+)
4. Android 5 support in AirMirror (root required).
Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Fixed the remote camera bug for Bonus users.
2. Fixed the installation bug for Android 2.x devices.
3. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Nice app!! The IM messaging experience is owesome!
Very intuitive. Love the UI.
Works great for keeping info how it should be organized by the
File transfer extremely useful
So many features, amazed this is for free!
Its Frozen on my phone and wont let me uninstall. I hate it!