Alarm Clock 3 - music alarm
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Martin Nathansen
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
Additional features of the Music Alarm Clock 3+/Pro-Version (release upon of the success of the Alarm Clock 3 free version):
- more than 3 alarms configurable
- randomly or continuously playback of music tracks
1. No Alarm when the device is turned off:
Like every other Android application, Alarm Clock 3 is not able to switch on your phone. This is a limit of the hardware.
2. No Alarm when the device is in "deep sleep"-mode:
Some devices (e.g. Archos tablets) have a deep sleep mode. Nothing will work in deep sleep, including alarms.
3. Using task killers:
Music Alarm Clock 3 only consumes power in case of an Alarm (media player) or when the screen is turned on. Nonetheless, if you use a task killer to bring down Music Alarm Clock 3 you should check your alarms afterwards. Some of the task killers are very efficient and turn off the alarm receivers of the applications as well.
4. You cannot configure music alarms?
Please click twice on the music button. With the first click you select „music“ for the alarm and with the second click you open the menu for choosing the music track.
Tags: deep sleep mode, experia alarm music, tablet doppelklick auswahl statt zoom, my alarm icon is gone on htc rhyme, musikwecker musical alarm clock, martin nathansen alarm clock 3, alarm clock no ads, alarm clock 3 musik auswählen, razr maxx how to turn alarm off, 5 alarm wecker.
* Updating the app to Android 4.4 KitKat.
* Re-enabling aFileChooser module which was not working anymore on all Android 4.4 devices.