Make an smart choice and you won't be late anymore.
also published by XDA-Developers.com. see the story on the link below.
Alarm Clock Wise features include :-
* Simple and quick to use and set alarms.
* Preset optimized features will help you to set Alarm in no time, you can edit those features too if not suitable for you.
* Elegant, attractive and clean UI.
* Battery and Memory Efficient.
* Two alarm methods, i.e: Alarm Time and Nap.
* Multiple alarm tones can be selected.
* Choose Built-in Alarm tones, Music from your external memory, your favorite album, artist or playlist.
* Alarm tone can be selected from following options :
Ringtones(system), Alarm tones(system), Music(external), Album, Artist, Playlist
* Flashing light effects to help you awake at night.
* Speak time after Snooze or Dismiss.
* Rythemic Vibration will help you to awake you gently.
* Ramping/Gradual increase in volume will wake you up gently
* Hurdle option will provide you with small task on snooze or dismiss if you enable it.
* Hurdle includes:
6 letters Captcha, Math equation, Sort Numbers, Tell the day or Random from the above mentioned.
* Set unlimited Alarms.
* Next Alarm time.
* Remaining time to alarm for every alarm that is activated.
* Easily activate and Deactivate alarm.
* Clear Alarm List with just one click.
* Give custom name to your every alarm and it will be shown when alarm will ring. It will help you to remind why you wanted to wake up.
* Set Volume.
* Set auto snooze or disable.
* Set Snooze Duration or disable.
* Duplicate Alarm.
Please like : http://www.facebook.com/AlarmClockWise
Suggestions are welcome through reviews, XDA-Dev Thread and email. It would be ethical and appreciated if you inform me about a bug if found which would be a rare case. You can also give reviews on XDA-Dev Thread.
XDA-Dev Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=42776981
Update V 2.2.2 - 25/08/2013
* Bug Fixes.
* Deactivated alarms used to ring after reboot, issue has been resolved
Your ratings and reviews are really helpful for us to improve our products and services.