Alarm Clock by MacroPinch
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Reliable alarm
- Set more than one alarm at once
- No extra features
- No advantage over your system alarm
Minimalist alarm clock app with a few features
MacroPinch's Alarm Clock app is a lightweight and simple way to set alarms on your device.
Set as many alarms as you like, specifying not just the minute they'll go off, but also the sound to be played and whether or not they are to be repeated (for example, if you have high tea with your bright young niece each afternoon at three, you may want to receive a ding! at that moment each and every day). That's it.
The app does what it claims to do - reliably sounds alarms when you set them. It doesn't seem to offer much of an advantage over the system alarm, and I've seen many other alarm clock apps that have sweet options that this one's missing (the ability to sync with Sleep Bot, for example).
MacroPinch's Alarm Clock app succeeds in being exactly what it says it is and nothing more.
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
alarm clock v. 2.8:
android tv support
Its very nice alarm...so timing app...no drop our alarm .I love so this app.
Since last update all alarm time's wiped yet again making me late for work this time and look a c***. You had your chance, game over !!!!!
This is the very usefull app on all type people becose time is money and save the mony of yout futer
I put my phone on silent but an hour later in the middle of a meeting the alarm blared out. Not clever. Simple to fix surely?