Exercise your mind every day! Find your optimal level of difficulty for each challenge. Improve your resolution times in each test and share your score on Twitter or on our World Ranking.
And of course, it is completely free!
Next we would like to clarify the permissions required by AlarMind:
- Network communication - full internet access
We need this permission in order to show the scores of players around the world in the World Ranking. This permission is also necessary in order to sign up and upload your own score or if you want to share your scores on Twitter.
- Phone calls - read phone state and identity
Receiving a phone call while you are solving one of the games will not prevent you for finishing the game. We need this permission in order to manage the game state on incoming phone calls. When you hang up the phone you can continue playing the game.
- System tools - retrieve running applications
We need this permission in order to allow access to the game from the notification bar. It is also needed in order to restore the state of the app when it comes from background.
- Hardware controls - control vibrator
We need this permission in order to make the phone vibrate when an alarm is launched.
- System tools - automatically start at boot
We need this permission in order to reload existing alarms when the phone is started up.
- The game difficulty level has been added to the tweet message
- Some MathOps bugs have been fixed
- Smart alarm: The alarm tone will start on low volume and it will be increased smoothly
- The maximum volume can now be adjusted in the settings menu
- GreenSquare now has a new background
- The games difficulty levels has been adjusted
- The games settings has been redesigned and improved
- The rankings are now separated by difficulty level