The altimeter measures altitude of their location relative to sea level.
This tool only needs to operate the GPS receiver, but for a more accurate measurement and recommended to activate a data connection to the internet.
Other features include:
- Display the coordinates of your location, both in Degrees Minutes Decimal and Decimal Degrees in both
- Possibility to send the coordinates using WhatsApp, SMS or E-Mail
- Displaying the time of 'sunrise and sunset
- Set the type of measurement Meters, or Feet Yard
- Compass pointing north with the red end of the Needle
When the altitude below it says "GPS detection" means that the altitude was detected by GPS and the margin of error is approximately + / - 50, and if it says "Detecting Network" means that the 'altitude was detected by GPS and the internet and the margin of error is almost zero.