50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Damien Degois
It also works with Opsview, at least v4.1.1, probably other version too. If not, mail me, and be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account :) .
And now also work with EyesOfNetwork but as for OpsView, be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account for debugging purposes. Same thing for old Thruk instances :)
- multiple Icinga (1.x or 2 with classic-ui), Thruk (at least 1.88), Naemon (w/ Thruk), Nagios, OpsView and EyesOfNetwork instances
- Client certificate authentication
- self signed / invalid certificate exception on per instance basis
- no server side modification required (only stock CGI)
- Background auto refresh
- Service filtering (acknowledge, scheduled downtimes, disabled notifications and SOFT state) customizable differently for notification and display
- Notification (top bar, vibrate, sound) on per severity basis and on update failure
- Fine grained notification criteria
- Pattern based filtering (regexp, equals, contains, starts with, ends with against server name, service name, services message or a selection)
- Quiet hours (global or on weekday basis), Critical only mode (change quiet hours behavior)
- Multiple actions available directly in app [on hosts or services]:
- * acknowledge (incl. Icinga 1.6+ expirable ack)
- * custom notification
- * submit passive check
- * enable/disable notification
- * recheck
- * downtime management (set and remove)
- Shutdown the application and the update service until manually restarted (eg: for vacations or weekends) using "About" => "Kill app & service"
- Widgets (multiple size)
- Can warn you even in silent or vibrate mode
- Tier 2+ mode available to delay notification based on duration
- native gzip support (see note in the FAQ for JSON compression using mode deflate)
- Quick auth for basic authentication (reduce request count)
- Icinga JSON format (1.6+) (more efficient than standard parsing, even more in conjunction with gzip)
I noticed that some preference summaries where truncated on some devices so you can found a complete reference of aNag's preferences with summaries and comments at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/settingstree .
The complete changelog is available at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/changelog .
You'll also find all user comments available and associated answers at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/usercomments .
If you use/like/hate aNag, have comments or just want to write something, feel free to drop me a line, I'm also interested on your usage / setting (number of instances/services, if you use quiet hours, your usual notification settings).
Suggestions are also welcome. You can also consider donation at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/donate .
You can contact me on G+ or take a look on http://plus.google.com/b/110891771493180133546/ .
Tags: anag nag, anag apk, anag, anag.apk, opsview, icinga qr, nag apk, anag icinga, unagi.apk, icinga.中文.
Please, refer to detailed changelog at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/changelog
N.B.: Comments are NOT a bugtracker, use mail, thanks.
-- Support of cookie based authentication
-- Support of Thruk inside EON (select Thruk as instance type)
-- Improved Thruk parser
- Wearable should vibrate
- Thruk support (at least 1.88)
- Better wearable support
- LED notif dismiss set auto silence (works also on wearables, can be deactivated in Settings)