AndFTP (your FTP client)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- It really works
- Manage multiple FTP configurations
- Ease of use
- It needs to improve graphically
AndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP and SFTP client with lots of features
If you're looking for a reliable FTP client you've just found one. Although it's layout is quite simple, it's also really easy to use, what makes it way more interesting than others. You can add and manage several FTP configurations. You can easily switch between remote/device file browser, download and upload files, create/delete new folders, rename or move them. Likewise, you can set permissions, sort folders by name, size and date.
From advanced features (only Pro version), you can set the charset, mode, SSH key, key pass or even choose the sync type. What's more, you can set permissions for specific files what's specially useful if you're uploading files to a public FTP.
It seems that Android 4.0 ICS users should turn off "Force GPU Rendering" for making it run properly.
LYSESOFT has done a great job with this app, specially regarding ease of use and reliability. Recommendable.
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
- Credentials encryption added.
- Tiny screens support added.
- Translations fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- SmEn N. Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
- Péter F. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Prasanna M. Downloaded Sep 17, 2013
- Bird M. Downloaded Sep 11, 2013
- Mranal S. Downloaded Sep 8, 2013
- Ahmad R. Downloaded Sep 6, 2013
- Giorgi M. Downloaded Aug 24, 2013
- mazvysss Downloaded Aug 7, 2013
- László S. Downloaded Jul 22, 2013
Great app. I'm very happy. Thanks.
Do the job easily
Nice to work with...its simple interface is cool :-)
Easy to install. Enough said really
Can't seem to use this on my GT-I9505. The app loads and let's me configure my servers, but will not connect. App crashes as soon as connection is established.
Does exactly what it says. Simple and easy to use