Android HTML/FTP Editor
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Manage multiple websites with a build in FTP Server including Secure FTPS and SSH Sftp connection.
Import your FTP accounts direct from FileZilla export, great for when you need to run out of the office!
Create and Import syntax highlight themes from http://androidhtmleditor.com
* Tabs + Open multiple files
* Multiple FTP Accounts
* FTP, SFTP, FTPS
* Import XML Account list (XML/FileZilla format)
* Upload from SDCard to Server
* Open & Edit files directly from your server
* Rename Files & Folders
* Find & Replace
* Send SSH Commands
* Create new files on your server
* Create new folders on your server
* Delete files & folders from your server
* Chmod files & folder permissions
* Toggle General Syntax highlighting
* Toggle Line numbers
* Set code editor font size
* Make your own syntax themes
* Preloaded with a light & dark theme
Make sure your connection details and server timeout settings are configured.
All error messages are sent from YOUR server to the app. If you receive connection errors such as "anonymous connection not allowed" please check your server log. YOUR server is not allowing the connection.
In the app check your FTP type, username, password and port.
We are always working on additions for Android HTML Editor, so please feel free to email us with any requests.
Tags: andftp タイムアウト 時間, how to monitor multiple ftp accounts, edit html and ftp via andriod phone, code editor ftp server ssh, android html/ftp editor.
Recently changed in this version:
*Fix for editor formatting on tablets.
*Hardware keyboard bug fixed
*New Tabbed menu system
*Open and edit multiple files
*New overall look
*Update adds SSH Command interface & New design
*Update adds Find & Replace feature
*Update support for Landscape View
*Update to NOOP timeout issue for some servers.
*Update to SDCard file listing