100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A custom Linux terminal,system tools and test utilities for Android.
Android Terminal brings you the Linux terminal functionality on your phone with simple to use interface for all Android phones.
With System Tools ,you can perform various test including Root access and Cpu tests,check all detailed information needed about your phone.
All information you need such as Cpu and Memory usage of your phone, you can easily monitor your resources.
You can install external Android applications from you sdcard including internal storage(Usb Storage) or simply attach and send them via email for sharing.
Log all your commands and outputs easily on your sdcard and share via email.
• Pro version is available with full features(NO ADS)
• All terminal functionality
• Pause/resume during the commands
• Auto complete while typing for linux commands entries
• Most of the commands will work depending on your phone root state
• Rooted phones supported (run su)
• Execute ,run linux commands,check memory,cpu
• Pause/resume function for looping commands such as (top,vmstat,logcat)
• Real Task Killer (ps or top -n 1 get the app pid number and execute kill -9 pid)
• Check your running apps services(ps, top)
• Remove delete files
• Browse your sdcard,system folders
Basic Linux Command List
• A list of basic linux commands
• Please be aware that desktop linux may differ than the android version
• All commands may not be able to run depending on your phone, model and Os version
Cpu Information And Test
• Check you cpu usage and load averages
• You can also perform cpu test and check your global ranking
• Ram,Phone Storage,SdCard memory
Android App Installer
• Scan your sdcard ,Internal sdcard(Usb Storage) root folder automatically for .Apk files (Android App files)
• You can easily install apps from your sdcard and attach,send via email for sharing
• You can log your terminal commands and outputs on your sdcard and attach,share via email
Root Access Test
• Perform simple root access to check whether your phone is rooted.
All used materials are credited in the application's about section.
Tags: terminal, terminal window, permissionaccess_superuser, terminal windows, windows terminal, terminal window in, terminal screen, linux terminal, terminal for windows, terminal linxmap.
Recent Updates 16 Jan 2013 Wed 16:33 UTC
• bug fix
Previous Updates 21 Jul 2012 Sat 03:33 UTC
-ICS related bugs are fixed
-Cpu test improved and tweaked
-Some other bug fixes and performance improvements.