500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- AndroSensor's "Device Log viewer" is available as a patch in the market (search for "AndroSensor Log").
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location, Proximity and Battery info.
- Apps2SD, tablets, ICS and JB supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors, a note about battery usage and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob).
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB. If the sending fails for any reason, it will not be retried. All emails are send from address "firstname.lastname@example.org", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app's website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***
Tags: androsensor, androsensor apk, androsenzor, androsensorapk, close sensors, androsensor 183 apk, androsensor скачать, andro sensor apk, androsensor proximity, androsensor code.
v1.9.6 (Nov 8, 2013) :
- Support for two new addons : "AndroSensor SMS Remote" and "AndroSensor Keep Awake"
- Add home screen shortcuts to Start/Stop recording.
- Start/Stop recording via Tasker tasks *
- Beta: Automatic send email of recorded file when recording stops
- Ukrainian translation thanks to Andriy Bandura.
- UI improvements, bugfixes and improvements
* Please visit website for more instructions and full changelog
* Special thanks to Walt for his help.
- Наташа Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Daniel M. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- LJ L. Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Rafael M. Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Imran ahmed00000 Downloaded Aug 28, 2013
- Vladpaul86 P. Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- Mithun P. Downloaded Aug 20, 2013
- osmanli yazılım Downloaded Aug 14, 2013
- Ateeth B. Downloaded Aug 5, 2013