Anguilla 3D Benchmark
by: Rock Game • 1
The project was completed successfully!
It is the first benchmark for Windows XP, 7,8 and Android.
You can compare speed in notebook with phone and others device.
You can change resolution in all Android device.
In benchmark you can turn on and turn off special effects.
You can run game mode and play like in game.
1. This benchmark is for Android and Windows (2000, XP, 7, 8 and others).
This is the first program that allows to test speed devices.
You can compare the performance and speed in mobile phone and tablet, computer's desktop and notebook or any other device.
All time continuously displays the number of frames per second and a total score.
2. Interactive function - you can watch animation, switched on and off graphics effects and control animation 3D.
3. Game Mode - you can play in benchmark like in game. This maps are playable version.
4. Physic test - you can test physic in game mode.
5. Change resolution - you can change resolution in Android.
Supports from 320x240 to HD resolution.
All resolution works in all devices (interpolated).
Benchmark test is only with oryginal resolution, interactive test aallows to change resolution.
6. System Information - this show you what is in your device, news - you can check memory in graphic card:
- device name
- processor name
- total system memory
- graphic memory
- graphic name
- screen resolutution
7. After download please download Windows version.
Download link application in "Android vs Windows"
Tags: anguilla 3d , benchmark display , windows 8 benchmark