1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- LCD test helps you discover dead pixels
- Hardware/software information
- Multi-touch test
- Battery test with score ranking
- It needs rankings for LCD and multi-touch test too
- Needs more tests: GPU, touchscreen response, etc.
+ By AnTuTu
AnTuTu Tester provides some testing tools to benchmark your phone
This isn't AnTuTu benchmarking app. If that's what you are looking for you should click here. AnTuTu Tester allows users to perform some test to know the health and power of its mobile device. Thus, it can carry out a battery test that would take several hours but which give you a final score (made by battery life, temperature and other parameters) to compare it to other devices.
Likewise, it comes packed with a multi-touch test which shows the maximum count on screen, a LCD test to discover dead pixels and finally, a system information section, where you can see useful info concerning CPU, GPU, Memory, GPS, WiFi, screen resolution, kernel... and much more.
Besides the battery score ranking, this isn't a benchmark app but help you know both your mobile device software/hardware and if it works as it should.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
- Adjust the multi-touch display Numbers
- Optimize the gray-scale and color bar test prompt dialog box
- Optimize the information display content in the process of battery test
- Adjust abort when battery test logic
- Adjust the test scenarios when switching network state judgment
Good features but it didn't do what I specifically wanted it for which was testing battery life. Other features okay though