Any Screen Timeout Plus
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The timeout can be set to any value between 0 and 999m55s with a granularity of 5 seconds. Also, a very high value can be set through the "MAX" button. This should leave the display on for about a full week.
AnyScreenTimeout also allows you to define 3 custom timeout presets in order to change the screen timeout very quickly.
AnyScreenTimeout is a very small app, but it can be moved to the SD-card if you wish. Note that the app does not save/restore the timeout or the brightness settings. However, most devices keep them through a reboot. So there is no need for it to be running as a service.
AnyScreenTimeout Plus now gives you some extra controls:
- A slide bar in order to control the Screen Brightness
- A switch that controls the Screen Brightness Auto Mode
- Auto repeat function for all up and down buttons ()
- For devices with Android 4.1.1 or lower, a check box for "Stay on while plugged in" (Unfortunately, this function is not available anymore for non-system apps)
There is also an info line with accurate time, available memory for application, and battery level / battery temperature.
AnyScreenTimeout Plus is user friendly and has no ads. It does not require any other permissions than the permission to modify the global settings (for saving the presets values).
Note for HTC Sense users (apparently only Android 2.2 or older): whenever you enter the "Display Settings" in the HTC Settings menu, the current value of the screen timeout will be overwritten with one of the timeout options of its own list. If this happens, just start AnyScreenTimeout Plus again and readjust your desired timeout.
Keywords: screen timeout, screen, display, off, timeout, standby, settings, screen brightness, clock with seconds, available memory, battery level, temperature
Tags: zoom up any screen anroid, anyscreen timeout, screen timeout 5 seconds, screen timeout infinity, any screen timeout plus, display off 5 minutes, onlae, screen highlight timeout 3 minutes, set screen timeout, clock display on screen timeout.
1. STAY_ON_WHILE_PLUGGED_IN is now disabled for Android versions 4.2 or higher, since it is a function not anymore accessible for user applications.
2. Layout improved for tablets
3. The INF time changed to MAX time. This is because the setting for infinite time is not available on newer Android versions and caused a timeout of 0 seconds. The MAX time corresponds now to 10,000 minutes, about 7 days, which should be sufficient for most purposes.
4. New colors scheme for standard devices