Any Screen Timeout
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The timeout can be set to any value between 0 and 99m55s with a granularity of 5 seconds. Also, an infinite time can be set (INF).
The user can define four custom timeout presets in order to change the screen timeout with just one touch.
Any Screen Timeout is a very small app and it does not run as a service. It merely changes the desired settings of your device and terminates transparently.
- A slider for Screen Brightness control
- A switch that controls the Screen Brightness Auto Mode
- Info line that shows the current time with seconds, available memory for application and battery charge level + battery temperature.
Any Screen Timeout is user friendly and it does not require any other permissions than the permission to modify the system settings.
This app is also available in a Plus-version (Any Screen Timeout Plus) with the following differences:
- Range from 0 to 999m55s (instead of 0 - 99m55s)
- Auto repeat function for all +/- buttons
- Landscape support
- Stay on while plugged in (Only devices with Android 4.1.1 or lower)
- No ads
The brightness control is back!
The "Stay on while plugged in" checkbox has been removed to allow space for the brightness control. However, this function is only supported under Android 4.1.1 or older. So, I hope only very few users will miss this function. It is still available in the PLUS version though.