10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
The following versions are currently being tested:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
Tags: aoss apk, aoss.apk, aoss, aoss apk ダウンロード, buffalo aoss apk, aoss qr, aoss apk, aoss 4.0, aoss buffalo apk, ａｎｄｒｏｉｄ aoss.
- Fixed the issue where an Android 5.0 device would randomly reboot while configuring AOSS.
- Fixed the issue where an Android 5.0 device would display the "Unknown error occurred (10029)" message while configuring AOSS.
- Now compatible with Android devices with ARM 64-bit CPU.