ApkCreator - App maker Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- No need of coding skills
- Few control over the result
Transform any mobile website into an apk file
First things first, Apk creator is no game, not even a standard utility app. Therefore, unless you are interested in heightened forms of mobile developing, you can go by.
The idea is to transform any website already designed for mobiles into an apk file, thus able to be installed on any Android device. About why anyone would like to have an app instead of visiting your page through his usual browser, that only concerns you and your marketing techniques. In the end, it's by far cooler to say your blog, business, whatsoever has an app and not a mobile website. This app can upload yours to Play or any other store, but that's up to you. If your website isn't mobilized yet, there are several solutions online, look for them first.
The interface is blatantly simple: you submit your web's URL, how you want your brand-new app is titled, an icon and your email address to receive the apk ready to be shared with your friends and customers.
Big companies would have their own website and app designers, but this isn't a bad way to let small businesses to jump on the wagon of mobile advertising.
Easily build customized android apps from web content quickly & without coding skill by using your phone, tablet and desktop! This is the best solution at the right price to everyone! Fixed cost, no monthly fees, Lifetime software!
HOW IT WORKS
• Technically, you will need a website (This will be the template of the app)
• Set the parameters needed for your app in the field
• Then the ApkCreator software will generate an apk file in few seconds
• Website to android app converter (web2app)
• Built-in easy android application webview creator
• 5 basic main features
• Monetize your app with an Admob banner
• Send push notification to your app users through Parse
• Cool custom splash screen effect for your app
• Orientation and browser manager
• Status bar and zoom control manager
• Cache data and App2sd manager
• Offline mode using cache data
• Package name manager
• Uses-Permissions manager
• Option menu tabs and About dialog manager
• More than 5 language supported
• No advertisement!
• Desktop version available
• More feature available to discover inside the app!
**Upload icon button may not work for some 4.x user. Alternative is to use URL to icon. See ApkShare - Link & QR code to easily get a link to your icon and for your sharing your apps! - web2apk
Here is a list of changes:
• Offline mode added (using cache data)
• Upload icon button fix for android version 5.0+
• Languages settings available
• Minor changes
Visit our website for more information about the recent changes.
I still couldn't use the upload image button.
Great app, thank you Dev for this great tool and thank you for the asap respond of my email and for help me to solve my problem, thank you again.
But i will suggest if you do some improvement like make offlines pages inside the apps..so that i can open my website much faster with a slow internet connection..thanks btw for some great apps..it do help me a lot..
Really useful app to create others app. Now I can make more money)
Good! I can make professional app without coding
I've worked with hardware for a long time but only recently I've begun working more seriously with software; I plan to learn the Android SDK thoroughly, but it looked like I would have to do it sooner-rather-than-later simply to deploy a WebView app for a web/PHP driven sysetm I'm working on - until I found ApkCreator! It's straightforward to use, with good results - within a few minutes of buyin
Good app creator for my small bussines. Recommend!