APN Backup & Restore
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ritesh Sahu
Android 4.4 / KitKat: The app has to be moved to the /system/priv-app folder for it to be able to acquire the correct permissions.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.0/ICS, 3rd Party apps don't have access to write APN settings, hence this app no longer works for restoring APN backups as a normal app. You can convert it to a System app using Titanium Backup on a rooted phone and use.
- Open Titanium Backup
- Go to backup/restore tab
- Find APN Backup & Restore on the list
- Long press on the app when you find it
- Select Convert to system app
- Open APN Backup & Restore
- Click menu and disable ICS check
Thanks to Joaquín for the instructions.
Report any problems on my site or email me with details.
Tags: apn backup & restore 1.7, apn backup, backup apn, backup and restore, apn backup & restore, apn backup and restore, undefined, apn restore, respaldar apn, restore apn settings tab.
- Removed the Ads and the Permissions needed for them :)
As such the app always had Ads, just the previous network didn't work properly to show them.
- Using a new Ad Service (Mobclix).
- Added an option to disable the check for ICS devices. This allows the app to be used as a System app on rooted devices.
- Read Phone State/Identity permission required by Mobclix to access a unique identifier that some ad networks require to track impressions..