APN Backup & Restore
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.0/ICS, 3rd Party apps don't have access to write APN settings, hence this app no longer works for restoring APN backups as a normal app. You can convert it to a System app using Titanium Backup on a rooted phone and use. Instructions:
- Open Titanium Backup
- Go to backup/restore tab
- Find APN Backup & Restore on the list
- Long press on the app when you find it
- Select Convert to system app
- Open APN Backup & Restore
- Click menu and disable ICS check
Thanks to Joaquín for the instructions.
Report any problems on my site or email me with details.
Tags: apn backup and restore, apn backup, apn backup & restore 1.7, apn backup android, android apn backup.
Recently changed in this version:
- Removed the Ads and the Permissions needed for them :)
As such the app always had Ads, just the previous network didn't work properly to show them.
- Using a new Ad Service (Mobclix).
- Added an option to disable the check for ICS devices. This allows the app to be used as a System app on rooted devices.
- Read Phone State/Identity permission required by Mobclix to access a unique identifier that some ad networks require to track impressions..