by: Gudaps • 90
APN+Data Switch provides two features: APN rotation and 2G/3G DATA switch ON/OFF without APN name modification.
CHECK OUT PAID VERSION 1.4 [APN+Data Switch+]- https://market.android.com/details?id=gudaps.widget.apndataswitchpro
LEFT BUTTON - APN SWITCH
* Rotates active APN settings in a circle. Only APN type=Internet (or type=Internet+MMS) will be included into rotation.
* If there are e.g. three APN defined, e.g. apn1, apn2, and apn3, first tap of widget will change active APN from apn1 to apn2, next tap will change active APN from apn2 to apn3 and next tap will change active APN from apn3 to apn1, etc.
* If you want to EXCLUDE some APN from rotation then only add character "!" at the end of apn name, BUT NOT apn itself! See fig.#1.
* If you would define fake APN (e.g. name="Fake APN", apn=fake.apn, type=Internet) then you can use it for switching data off.
* First 5 APNs have its own icon (number 1-5), 6th and others have common icon (star "*").
PAID VERSION 1.4 FEATURES
* If APN itself is exactly "fake.apn", then icon will be gray letter "F".
* If APN name begins with "@" then icon will be letter just after "@", e.g.:
-> APN @T-Mobile will have icon letter "T"
-> APN @Orange will have icon letter "O"
-> APN @AT&T will have icon letter "A"
RIGHT BUTTON - DATA SWITCH
* Switches ON/OFF mobile 2G/3G data connectivity. This is done without APN settings modification. Feature has same effect as switching packet data ON/OFF in phone menu. Feature does not change packet data setting in phone menu.
* Data switch functionality does not work on Gingerbread (Android 2.3+). In this case is recommended to choose another app or define Fake APN (e.g. fake.apn) and rotate to its.
Tags: apn data switch , apndata switch , define apn type , apn & data switch , packet data on off widget , apn data swit , fake apn , packet data on off , apn&data switch