Do you have device memory management issues?
Do you want to get notification when newly installed app can be moved?
Do you want to auto clear all applications cache on start-up?
App Manager is smart app for smart users.
App Manager helps you to manage applications easily by providing categorized application view as Movable, Internal, External and Installer
There are many app management related apps, so why chose this one ?
- It is simple and well designed. Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
★Manage applications separately, categorized as Movable, Internal and External
★Also view all applications together in a single list-view.
★Move installed applications to either internal or external storage via default android system settings
★Search and navigate to App Info never been easy before! App Manager made it easy and simple to search any installed application and it's information.
★Uninstall multiple applications easily
★Count app and data size used on external storage (only supported for Android 4+ devices)
★Install applications directly from the external media (SD card)
★Quick way to export all installed applications to the external media (SD card)
★One tap to clear all app cache
★Enable/Disable Notification to notify movable newly installed app
★Navigate to default battery info
★Sort apps in ascending or descending order based on it's name, data size, code size, cache size or total size
★View available and total storage space on internal (Phone) and external (SD card) media.
★Share app and it's Google Play link through Bluetooth, Email, Message, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Disclaimer: App Manager does not intended to copy licensed Apps.
* If app uses any of the following features, it cannot be installed on the external storage.
* App Widgets, Services, Input Method Engines, Live Wallpapers, Live Folders, Alarm Services, Account Managers, Sync Adapters, Device Administrators.
* No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
* Movable feature does not works with devices: Galaxy S3, Note 2, Galaxy Nexus, Tablets
Tags: moving , rial fauck , manager will not move apps , rail manager , se a producido un error inesperado en , how to move apps by manager , moving app to sd card with google app manager , appmanager 2013 , move to sd manager