New easy to use searchable source for Google Search which provides quick way to search through yours installed application with full text. One click to launch searched apps.
- install Application Quick Launch from Android Market
- open installed application
- click "Create index" button to create index for searching
- go to Google Search application
- click on "g" icon on left side of input box
- click on settings icon
- check checkbox for searchable item Application Quick Launch
That's all! From now you can easily use full text search through yours installed applications. Try type some parts of your favourite application name to Google search you will see!
Tags: quick launch , add g icon for google quick launch , quicklaunch src , quick launcher full , quick launch search , launch app embedded , how to search an application for launch in , how to open a quick launch in , how to add quick launch code in programs