New easy to use searchable source for Google Search which provides quick way to search through yours installed application with full text. One click to launch searched apps.
- install Application Quick Launch from Android Market
- open installed application
- click "Create index" button to create index for searching
- go to Google Search application
- click on "g" icon on left side of input box
- click on settings icon
- check checkbox for searchable item Application Quick Launch
That's all! From now you can easily use full text search through yours installed applications. Try type some parts of your favourite application name to Google search you will see!
Tags: quick launch , how to add quick launch code in programs , how to add an application on quick launch , icon quick launch , launch app embedded , add g icon for google quick launch , display quick launch on click of button in , settings open quick launch , quicklaunch widget