AppMonster Pro Backup Restore
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Quick launch, uninstall and backup
- App info: background, app2SD, Admob
- Can't uninstall by batches
+ By think Android
Easily manage, backup and restore your apps
AppsMonster is a perfect replacement for the Android built-in app manage: it's easier to access and comes packed with interesting functionality. It allows you to quick launch, uninstall, backup, share and launch the market page of all the apps installed in your device.
What's more, all apps are listed displaying basic info such as if it runs in background, use Admob, support App2SD, install date and size. Apps can be sorted by name, size, date and App2SD. Likewise, they can be searched by keywords. AppMonters also shows basic storage information (used/available), apps installed and apps on the SDcard.
Although it won't win a design award, AppMonster is intuitive and useful. And, above all, it overtakes in ease-of-use and functionality the built-in Android app manager.
The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
Import / Export
Export all your backups as a single file. This file will be stored in your common "Downloads" folder, so you can move your backups between different devices in easy way.
Backups -> Menue -> Export ...
Backups -> Menue -> Import ...
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
G+ BETA community: http://goo.gl/5vykqE
New feature: export backups as a single file and import backups from this single file
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Discover the latest apps and games. FREE and enjoy instantly on your Android phone or tablet.
I can not backup protected apps anymore. This was working before. Appmonster is allowed to get root and still falls to do the backup. Edit: I wrote an email to developer, but after giving me some general advice, he stopped responding. I offered any help to resolve this. He seems not to be interested. Think twice before buying, support of this app is not good. Edit 2 (after dev's response): I have
Backup, send (dropbox, Bluetooth, text, all etc.), share, reinstall, pretty much do anything you want with an app or apk. Best of the best, highly recommended.
Can't restore previous versions of certain apps
I love this app!
Bought it and no holo dark theme; plus rate nag.