AppMonster Pro Backup Restore
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Quick launch, uninstall and backup
- App info: background, app2SD, Admob
- Can't uninstall by batches
+ By think Android
Easily manage, backup and restore your apps
AppsMonster is a perfect replacement for the Android built-in app manage: it's easier to access and comes packed with interesting functionality. It allows you to quick launch, uninstall, backup, share and launch the market page of all the apps installed in your device.
What's more, all apps are listed displaying basic info such as if it runs in background, use Admob, support App2SD, install date and size. Apps can be sorted by name, size, date and App2SD. Likewise, they can be searched by keywords. AppMonters also shows basic storage information (used/available), apps installed and apps on the SDcard.
Although it won't win a design award, AppMonster is intuitive and useful. And, above all, it overtakes in ease-of-use and functionality the built-in Android app manager.
The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
G+ BETA community: http://goo.gl/5vykqE
Thanks a lot to cvxcvx from http://www.cvxcvx.pl for the polish translation
Fixed some bugs and improved usability
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Discover the latest apps and games. FREE and enjoy instantly on your Android phone or tablet.
It has worked flawlessly for me since it first came out. I use it all the time and has saved me a couple times when tinkering with my Android devices and something doesn't work out. Defiantly recommend this app!
Can't go back to older version of an app. It shows older version but just can't restore it. App is slow loading also.
Android 4.4.2 samsung s4. At first the auto updater adopted frozed. Just did not refresh the list. Unistalled then reinstalled and works. I can't locate my old back ups after searching everything. Guys log in your cells info for others with similar errors. Great work in the app. I'll update if i find my issues/errors.
Always one of the first apps I install on my phones, especially useful for root. I'm having a bit of an issue though, as I'm currently unable to see any of my backed up apps. I can still get to them through the file explorer but they never load in back ups, despite all of the apps showing as being backed up.
Were you need space move all program to sd.then you can install use then uninstall save