AppMonster Pro Backup Restore
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Quick launch, uninstall and backup
- App info: background, app2SD, Admob
- Can't uninstall by batches
Easily manage, backup and restore your apps
AppsMonster is a perfect replacement for the Android built-in app manage: it's easier to access and comes packed with interesting functionality. It allows you to quick launch, uninstall, backup, share and launch the market page of all the apps installed in your device.
What's more, all apps are listed displaying basic info such as if it runs in background, use Admob, support App2SD, install date and size. Apps can be sorted by name, size, date and App2SD. Likewise, they can be searched by keywords. AppMonters also shows basic storage information (used/available), apps installed and apps on the SDcard.
Although it won't win a design award, AppMonster is intuitive and useful. And, above all, it overtakes in ease-of-use and functionality the built-in Android app manager.
* The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
* ROOT Support
* Languages: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
- Backup protected apps (ROOT)
- Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
- Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Batch uninstall with 1-Click (ROOT)
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size...
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Display apps are protected
- Display apps with background service
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
- You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature. App2SD must be also supported by your device.
- Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster's setting to use internal storage (see "Backup folder").
Thanks a lot to cvxcvx from http://www.cvxcvx.pl for the polish translation
** Menu -> Select:
* Batch uninstall
* Batch uninstall with 1-Click (ROOT)
* Share links of installed apps is back - now with pre-selection
* Professional Japanese translation
* Professional Spanish translation
* Lengthy operations happen in the background
* Send the installation files directly from the app menu
* Modern ActionBar
* App size reduced
* Faster backup
* Internet permission removed
* Fix for broken automatic backup on some devices
* Flag "Protected" in green when ROOT
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Use it all the time.
Not perfect but when Google or one of the devs that doesn't listen updates an app that destroys the app, being able to go back to the last version of your working app is a great option. Something like this should be built in to Android os. Ie latest YouT
For some reason I cannot the developer, there's no support options for this application. The recent update on my phone, Galaxy Note 3, this app is usable
Can you please add auto backup apk files with dropbox support.I would definitely give it 5 stars with this feature.
I used the free version for a very long time but this version gives me so much more advantages.
Best application management I've seen. Simple, straightforward, effective. I have been using it for a number of years with no complaint.